Dwelling In Faith

Posted by on | |
Do you ever want to just turn off your brain and click this magical button that allows you to trust God wholeheartedly? Sounds a bit absurd, I know, but that's exactly what I've been wishing for the last few days.

It is so easy to get wrapped up in the things of this world and fret over what is or isn't happening. But why? God continually takes care of us. I know that when I trust in Him and walk in faith, those are the moments that I am most satisfied. So why do I stress? Why do I become so fixated on a single desire or a single speed bump and begin to take matters into my own hands? Doing so will not satisfy me, nor will it establish peace in my life...

"Always be full of joy in the Lord. I say it again - rejoice! Let everyone see that you are considerate in all you do. Remember, the Lord is coming soon. Don’t worry about anything; instead, pray about everything. Tell God what you need, and thank him for all he has done. Then you will experience God’s peace, which exceeds anything we can understand. His peace will guard your hearts and minds as you live in Christ Jesus." - Philippians 4:4-7

I want to live out this scripture. I do not want worry. I want to trust God wholeheartedly, even if it means Him having me on a roller-coaster and changing up my plans or not revealing details. I want to live by faith. I want to surrender my fears and my doubts, and live a life that's full of God's peace.

"I pray that out of His glorious riches He may strengthen you with power through His Spirit in your inner being, so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith. And I pray that you, being rooted and established in love, may have power, together with all the Lord’s holy people, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ, and to know this love that surpasses knowledge—that you may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God." Ephesians 3:16-19


What a beautiful prayer that Paul prayed over the people in Ephesus. I want to echo it not only for myself, but for all my loved ones as well.

Be blessed all you wonderful blog readers :)
Cheers!

Rachel Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment