Amongst Tears

Posted by on | |
With tear stained cheeks and blurry eyes; a state of which I often hate. I cry out, I plead, grasp for hope. I know He hears me. I know He sees the pain.

Why do I doubt? Why do I fear? Why do I allow this heaviness to trample me?

I knew this journey would be tough; I knew it would require much hope and even more faith. But I didn't expect to feel this struggle - to feel like everything was crumbling around me. I not only feel stretched, but pulled and tugged to the limit.

I know that I am not alone. I know my Savior has not forsaken me. He is my comforter, my all. He is my strength and my shield. He leads me and prepares my heart. He cares for His beloved.

~~~

Dearest loved ones, would you please keep me in your prayers? Would you please pray a hedge of protection over me, the rest of my time here in NC and the new season in which God is leading me?
I knew before making the decision to move to Washington that it would be super hard; both in severing ties here and also venturing to the unknown, but I had no idea it would this treacherous... I feel like every time I turn around I am being attacked. I'm starting to feel the stress of it all and well, I'm just not sure how much more I can handle. I was so hoping to go out to Seattle recharged and ready to serve, but at this point I just feel drained and in need of stillness and quiet waters. Your prayers would be cherished.

No comments:

Post a Comment