Ruhama

Posted by on | |
I just have to say I love the girls at Ruhama. I cannot thank God enough for them and for this trip as a whole. I see God at work each and every day, with each and every girl, and with each and every expedition we adventure on.

All day I've been mulling over the fact that God loves to redeem; He is a healer, a lover, a peacemaker. And you can see that here. I look into the girls eyes and I cannot help but see God's love for them and the restoration He wants to bring them. Already He has brought so much healing and joy into their lives, but I believe He has so much more to give, they just need to be open to receive. Please pray for the girls. There are 5 total right now and I wish I could share their beautiful names with you, but for privacy reasons I cannot, at least not over the internet. But please pray that the walls around their hearts and their minds would be torn down so that God could envelop them with His love and with everything He so desires to give them. Please also pray for understanding and growth in each of the girls lives, both in their relationship with God, but also with their comprehension of english, social interaction, mental expansion, jewelry and card making, and so forth. They are progressing so well, but they still have a bit of a journey ahead of them.


Okay real quick because I have two people wanting the computer... The last two days I have been working with the girls to help perfect their jewelry techniques. I won't lie, it's been tough. Several times I have had to pause myself and just pray for God's help and His patience, but at the end of the day I have no regrets because I really think that the girls are advancing and the time we spend together is a blessing for all of us. Tomorrow Heather and I will be designing new pieces and trying to teach the girls how to make them, whereas yesterday and today we were working on making chains and fixing the non-sellable/defective items. I think tomorrow will be much easier and more enjoyable for the girls, but please pray for grace and for patience for each and every one of us.

Okay, I must run.
Later alligators :)

Rachel Grace

1 comment:

Sarah Bonner said...

Will be praying HS gives you extra dose of patience and supernaturally enhanced ability to communicate essentials.

Post a Comment